Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back to Physio

So it was a trip back to the Physiotherapy room this afternoon, thought I would try another clinic and was fairly good. Had some more acupuncture ... and a little massage. Have been told I NEED to do more stretching and some more strengthening exercises.

This injury will be a recurrence from the one where I ripped my calves just before Christmas in 2009, so not strengthening them hasn't done my running any good.

But I'm allowed to cycle to my hearts content!!! Thats a great thing, because I have a couple of cycling events coming up.

Tomorrow night (wednesday) I have the pukete summer series mountain bike race again, where I'm coming 1st at the moment in the open mens class.

On Saturday I have the rev120, a road race starting in Hamilton, heading out to Karapiro, Cambridge, Matamata and heading back into Hamilton.

The weekend after that I have the Pukete Spaghetti, a 6hr mountain bike race at the Pukete mountain bike park!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment